Mobile application and Backoffice
Effective Date: 25th May, 2018
THE DATA WE COLLECT
Data you provide us
- Contact information (including name and email address)
- Profile information (such as profile photo)
- Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically
- Data about your account and progress
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- General location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners
- Data we receive if you link a third-party tool with the Service (such as SAML SSO)
- Data for analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work
We process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and allow you to use our products and use our Service
- Operate the Service
- Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our users
To provide a great Service to our users, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
- Update and develop user profiles
- Develop and improve the Service and user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide social features as part of the Service
- Customize your Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide user support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
To keep the Service safe and fair
In order to keep the Service safe and fair, we have legitimate interest to process necessary data to
- analyze and monitor use of the Service
- take action against fraudulent users
To analyze, profile and segment
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from SPARTED, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other players and users
Social features are a core component of our product. Other users may, for example, see your profile data and in-app activities.
Partners working for SPARTED
SPARTED has partners to perform services for us. Theses partners process your data only at and according to SPARTED’s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, user support and analytics.
Other companies and public authorities
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Opt-out of marketing emails and other direct marketing
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Access the personal data we hold about you
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.